Website Protection License

Friday, May 1, 2020

2020 Book Review #1: Atticus Crayle: The Accidental Spy (Mondial #1) by Jason Rybak

No photo description available.


Title: Atticus Crayle: The Accidental Spy (Mondial #1)
Author: Jason Rybak
Publication Date: September 8, 2016
Genres: YA Fiction/ Mysteries & Thrillers
Get it from AMAZON


Some Things I liked About Jason Rybak’s Atticus Crayle: The Accidental Spy (Mondial #1)

1.      Every chapter ends with a cliffhanger, making me want to turn the pages to see what will happen next.
2.      Easy to read vocabulary and short length
3.      Fast-paced
4.      The plotline is new and “original” for me
5.      The book’s portability: its mass market paperback size.
6.      Some characters were interesting: like gothic Giovanni.

Some Things I disliked about Jason Rybak’s Atticus Crayle: The Accidental Spy (Mondial #1)

1.      The violence against children that the book contains
2.      The direct usage of some dirty terms in it like “balls”, etc.

Jamz Talks: 

Overall, I gave this book 4 Stars! on Goodreads.  This is my first book read for 2020.  I recommend it for the strong hearted and the lovers of violence and weaponry.  Not for the softies which I kind of belong to.  I read it because its author is such a great supporter on Instagram and therefore I told myself that I must do a favor for him and order/read/review his book here.  It is a great work of literature and was impressed mostly with its aesthetics and bounding.  The author is a perfectionist I can tell because this was self-published through Createspace and yet everything resembled that of a book published by a big-name publisher and the sort.  I hope the book catches the eye of a major publisher or a literary agent because it is a masterpiece.  There are a few editing flaws that are few, haha.  Best of luck to Jason Rybak on his writer's journey and God bless too.

No comments:

Post a Comment